Smart Classroom &
- The smart classes is a modernized method of education in education scenario which provides quality education to students with the help of latest Audio-Visual Technology.
- Various tools, technologies, methodologies, and major concepts that contribute to a smart classroom. There are many considerations within the learning space that when combined with modern digital devices can influence what or how a student learns.
- The learner’s engagement is the product of the whole classroom environment which encompasses infrastructure, methodologies, hardware and software
- Hardware: Digital Podium, Video Cameras, Microphones, Digital Interactive Display, Computers, Speakers etc…
- Software: Learning Management Suits, Lecture Broadcasting and Remote Lecture facility etc…
- Methodologies: Audio and Video Design, Planning & implementation.
- Infrastructure: Classroom Aesthetic, Design & Planning with appropriate ambiance.
- We do bridge the gap between education and learners. The technologies applied transform the traditional classroom into a global learning platform.
- Students can learn directly from the experts on various subjects, ask questions and collaborate with peers without shifting base.
- Virtual collaborations platform that makes possible teaching-learning beyond geographical borders. Now, students can attend lectures and faculty can take the lectures from anywhere, access course materials at their convenience and work together with their ‘classmates’ who are geographically dispersed.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.